Friday, May 18, 2007

17 mAy

this is a post which i should publish it yesterday..
yesterday,17 may,is leehom's birthday...
i'm not so crazy bout him as i was before..
but quite disappointed when i told my little sis that it was his birthday,
she don have any responds!
birthday..
a lucky day?
big day?
bad day?
happy day?
or what?
for me,there was something bad happen on my birthday...
for last 2 years,
after having dinner with my family,
we met a small accident..
as for last year,
the whole college black out from 8 something til 12 something...
my birthday,
is a day of tears 2 me..
so i don look forward for my birthday this year...
cos i don hope for anything bad happen..
stil got 3 months + ...
quite a long time i think..
-god bless me-

17 may,
is also a bad day of my friend...
don worry ya,all the bad luck washed away ald lo..

2 comments:

~AmK~ said...

no worry sis, everything will be fine for ur bday in future. like wat u said, bad luck washed away ald

Tamp said...

aiyoyo....dun v so negative la...thats juz a coincidence la...dun tink so much k???if no 1 willing celebrate wif u den i do ba...hehe...juz rmb 2 b happy k???