Monday, May 25, 2009

HOLIDAY!!!

it has been very long time i did not update my blog..
i m lazy to write a blog because no one reads it,haha..
my last blog was 18th june 2008,almost 1 year already..
i wonder what i wanna write now.. :p
finally i can enjoy my holiday with no worries..
last time my posts were all sad thing,so i gotta change!!
1st of all,i wanna thanks to all the ang kong that i prayed,thanks for 'popi'-ing me!
thanks to my family + ws n my friends that gave me support!
the week before n during the exam were very tough to me!
really really super tough!!!
stress until i feel i m so crazy,cant control my tears...
staying alone in the hostel,sometimes i didn''t even talk a single word for a whole day,beh tahan already then start calling people to talk with,ha..
that was really suffering..
the main reason i m that suffer is cause of my laziness, always study last minute and make myself so tension..
i promised to ang kong that i will not study last minute starting with my 3rd year!
n i hope i can do it..=)
i m not that kind of person that can study everyday,that's why i study last minute,when i m fully "motivated",ha..
without the motivation,i feel so lazy to study..
that's me~

4 comments:

黰真 said...

Haha, well, I will read your blog everyday if you are gonna update it. And same to you, hon, I used to told myself that I will definitely study earlier in the future but never happened.. But I think that is the easier way to excel the study.. .Just stay focus during the lecturer, learn to love the subject you are studying and I am sure you can make it happened... Also, be positive.. Love you, dear.

~AmK~ said...

just stop being pun tua and give so much excuses for urself.. might help.. ;p;p

like wat 2 jie said, try to love what u are studying. I wont say you will surely get good result or no more stress, at least, u wont feel torture to continue study it. Jia you jia you.

White Water said...

dun take the word "motivation" as an excuse. just continue studying.

for your blog, dun worry.... if u can commit like ur 2jie, sure will be able to continue blogging one. :)

aL said...

haha,didn't know u guys got read my blog!
so bad i m not a good blogger,ha,so lazy to blog sometimes..
yaya,will certainly change for this coming sem!!